A Security Engineer in GoMerchants will be joining a team of outlaws that will diligently break our system. You will conduct formal tests on web-based/web-service applications, networks, and other types of computer systems on a regular basis. You will work on physical security assessments of servers, computer systems, and networks. You’ll be expected to evaluate the security of wireless networks, databases and software development.
- Have a working knowledge of low-level network protocols (e.g. HTTP, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, Ethernet, and 802.11)
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have experience with one the following exploitation tools: Kali, Metasploit, Nmap, Wireshark, and Ettercap
- Possess an understanding of computer exploitation technologies and techniques
- Have experience conducting penetration tests
- Able to map security requirements to the test environment and vice versa
- Strong experience with documenting test environments