Trainee Graduate Management Associate Program (GMAP)
- Graduate Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) is PermataBank’s fresh graduate trainee program which was designed for the future leaders.
- GMAP trainees will be equiped with various learning programs, extensive exposures of banking business, and direct interaction with the top management and senior leaders.
- During the training period, GMAP trainees will have the opportunities to run 3 different kinds of projects, in which they will be coached with the Director in Charge.
- GMAP is a great opportunity for those who seek for meaningful self development, fast career growth, and making a difference.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree form reputable university with any major, preferable Legal/IT/ Economy major
- GPA minimum 3.25
- Fluent in English (TOEFL iBT min.72 / IELTS minimum 6.0)
- Maximum 27 years old and/or maximum 2 years of working experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skill & problem-solving
- Eager to learn & embracing new challenges