PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Job Function :
- Preventive Maintenance Supervisor, reports directly to the Engineering Manager Ciracas & Sentul. The primary responsibilities are coordinate the implementation of Corrective maintenance on production machines so that they run with optimal results and ensure the implementation of safety & food safety in all areas.
Role and Accountabilities :
- To ensure production operation running as per standard and demand, deliver finished products as planned at the right quality and quantity with optimum cost by using DaMaWay and develop team to create high performing teams by implementing management system ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP, WISE², HALAL, OHSAS 18001, SMK3 PP 50/ 2012, NNE – Damaway) consistently.
- Ensure WISE impelementation runs well in are
- Ensure iCare impelementation runs well in area
- Ensure all material and finished good order meet target of time as planned on time at the right quality & quantity
- Ensure production runs effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the implementation of safety & food safety
- Ensure the maximization of available resource
- Ensure the development of employment runs optimum
- Implement DaMaWay tools & techniques (including continuous improvement)
- Bachelor degree majoring in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Mechatronics or related major, with minimum 3 years experience (preferable from Food and Beverage Industry – Baby Food/ Infant Milk), willing to work in shift based and manage team and having basic operational management competencies, technical and problem solving skills. Understand maintenance system PM, AM, TPM, etc. Familiar with SAP, SCADA, HMI, PLC (Allen Baadley and siemens), instrumentation, low and high voltage electricity.
*hanya yang memenuhi kualifikasi yang akan di proses
Proses rekrutmen & seleksi pelamar tidak dipungut biaya apapun