1. Finance Analyst – Capex
2. Fixed Asses
- Maintains overall fixed assets and lease accounting records for respective PMI affiliates
- Performs analysis of CapEx projects and prepares capitalization requests
- Analyzes fixed assets and lease assets related accounts balances timely to ensure that accounts are reconciled at period-end
- Performs the period-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the US GAAP and statutory financial statements, as well as reporting of financial
- information to management and other external authorities (statistics).
- Prepare reconciliation of fixed assets and lease assets related account balances on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis as per Accounts Reconciliation Matrix, analyze the
- account balances and follows up on identified issues.
- Escalate needs for changes in accounting procedures and or systems when identified to Supervisor.• Participate in the improvement projects.
- CapEx analysis and capitalization request preparation
- Checks accounting entries reflected in SAP after creation or modification of the contract For Period End Closing
- Willing to work in Surabaya
- A self-driven professional with university degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- A fluent English speaker
- A candidate with understanding of Financial Analyst
- Good business understanding within a related department in a multinational company/international environment Level
- An individual familiar with the basic knowledge of accounting principles
- With experience in using Microsoft Office tools and SAP
- With excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- With very good analytical & research skills
- With an ability to work independently in very dynamic and challenging environment.