Nestlé Management Trainee 2021
Nestlé Indonesia hires outstanding graduates for Nestlé Management Trainee Program in different business streams. As an NMT, you will follow a comprehensive 24 months program that aims to grow high-performing talents that possess adaptive skills and growth mindset in order to become the future leaders of Nestlé.
The program consists of 3 (three) phases with regular evaluation stages. We leverage on a holistic approach to people development as we believe that 100% development impact can be achieved if we combine Experience, Networks, and Education based approaches. By the end of the program; you are expected to be prime candidates for the future leadership roles who share our company values rooted in respect and standout with your own distinctive strengths.
(Phase 1: 1 month)
Full in house-training to expose trainees about Nestlé and our principles, values and business conduct.
(Phase 2: 3 month)
Deeper exposure to end-to-end value chain of our business.
3. Advancing: Exposure
(Phase 3: 20 month)
Assignment in chosen area.
- Human Resource: Any background
- Sales: Any background
- Marketing: Any background
- Supply Chain: Any Engineering background (Sarjana Teknik)
- Finance: Accounting or Finance Management background
- Technical: Any Engineering background (Sarjana Teknik)
- Corporate Affairs: Law background
- Information Technology: IS/IT or any Engineering background
Who & What are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s degree with maximum 2 years of full-time working experience
- Leadership experiences in campus or student organization
- Growth mindset, resilience and flexibility to adapt with the rapid business changes.
- Strong business acumen and willingnes to learn continuosly
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skill in English
- Able to work independently and in a team, as well as staying productive in a virtual working environtment
Kindly fill in the application form at link below:
All Nestlé Management Trainee 2021 program recruitment information provided here will be adjusted in accordance with company’s guidance for large events and mass gatherings to ensure the safety of applicants and employees in light of the COVID-19 pandemic