Food Safety & Compliance Coordinator
Day in the life of :
- Promote quality awareness across the company and contribute to competence development of quality professionals across the organization
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools which are directly related to their area of concern
- Support the Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root cause analysis after incident
- Support activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements and other applicable instructions and standards
- Deliver training for their specific areas of expertise
- Assess Nestlé Quality Management System is in place and its obtaining expected result in each operating unit
What will make you successful :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably food science related.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field for this position.
- Has strong leadership and analytics skill
- Having experience in implementing Quality Assurance program
- Passionate in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry
- Fluent in English both oral & written
Hanya kandidat yang sesuai yang akan di proses lebih lanjut
Segala proses perkerutan tidak dipungut biaya sepeserpun !!!