1. Brand Development Manager
- Strong leadership with good problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Has working experience in building and developing brands for 5 years minimum in the same position
- Able to drive and engage with multi-functional teams
- Great understanding of trends and customer insights
- Able to thrive in fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Able to innovate and take calculated risks
- Passionate in beauty brands is an advantage
Develop brand strategies based on customer insights and market data, lead teams to plan and execute brand communication and campaign, engage with multi-disciplinary teams to drive business results.
2. Channel Development Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales Operation/TradeMarketing/KAM
- FMCG background preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Translate category & brand objectives on a market level into channel category objectives, and then: Formulates, manages and execute with the annual strategy and plan
- Understand channel priorities, identify strategic initatives dan develop effective programs
- Ensure that channel strategies are updated on a category level and efficiently incorporated in the commercial plan
- Ensure effective new product launches, line extensions through organizing category road shows/ presentations for the sales teams. Provide the support and monitoring.
- Conduct pre and post evaluation of activities
- Track, monitor, and report key Competitor activities on a Channel level, providing insights/plans to drive competitive advantage
- Ensure Development/ efficient utilization of hard and soft POSM for generic and local activities, including evaluation of its effectiveness at point of purchase
- Maintain, update, and implement the core distribution priorities and merchandizing guidelines by channel
- Work with the relevant Channel & Supply chain teams to set up the route to market and build a sustainable service model
- Interpreting data and making recommendations for company business and channel development program based on their market intelligence/research findings
- Continuously provide insights on channel, category and shopper trends
- Analyze and provide recommendations / action plans on retail audit reports
3. Retail Account Manager
- Experience Hire; S1; min 2 yrs experiences
- Familiar with retail industries
- Willing to travel
- Data driven
Main Responsibilities:People related
- Build connection with malls/shopping center/developer key person to be in “the up to date” retail community
– Regularly visit and contact targeted malls to do evaluation and next plan together
- Engage with DC team (CDT & MD) to assure that all brief are fully understood and get feedback to improve better
– Routine conference call 1x/month to discuss monthly calendar and room for improvement
– Establish an effective retail group (nationwide) to deploy the information faster
- Sales monitoring (In & Out)
– Achieve 100% sell in target for store format by creating suggestion order by SKU and delivery frequency
– Create a visible sell out target by store and do weekly check in monitoring
– To oversee promo mechanism (include NPD) more detail by store basis and do tactical program if needed
- Publish monthly guideline for DC/store team
– Create monthly retail calendar for Promo, product news, & highlight
– Providing monthly business review and sales improvement suggestion
- Seeking new opportunity to grow business through NOO in potential location
– Identify NOO by giving feasibility study for approval (targeted mall)
– Improve existing store location to better location
- Coordinate internally with other department to get approval for each program
– Conduct a routine coordination meeting with finance to get the same vision
– More effective flow of approval process
– Periodically coordination with Brand & CMM for Retail initiative (NOO and activation)
- Provide total retail P&L
– Dashboard monthly update by store by brand that include OPEX & CAPEX
- Responsible to create activation and event to support sell out and increasing engagement with shoppers
4. Key Account Operation Officer
KOTA MEDAN, KOTA BANDAR LAMPUNG, KOTA JAKARTA SELATAN, KABUPATEN BANDUNG, KOTA CIREBON, KOTA SURAKARTA, KOTA SEMARANG, KOTA TEGAL, KABUPATEN JEMBER, KOTA KEDIRI, KOTA SURABAYA, KOTA DENPASAR, KOTA SAMARINDA, KOTA MAKASSAR.
- Maximum age 40 years old, preferably for male gender
- Minimum diploma/bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in modern trade or sales operation
- Doing excellent execution at store level, in terns of AVP (product availability, product visibility, quality of promotion) performance
- Monitoring of daily sales performance and ensure operation plans to get sales target achieved
- Evaluate and analysis all operation’s KPI has been given, and get any kind of improvement
- Lead and control the sales team (Sales Representative, Field Merchandiser) strongly on their daily activities
- Identify all sales opportunities at store, together with sales and operation team into tactical activities
- Build and manage good business relationship with all store manager/ supervisor, particularly our key stores
- Quarterly review of sales team’s itinerary (permanent journey plan)
- Provide market situation update to KAM holders to maintain competitive edge in tarde
5. Area Sales Manager
KOTA JAMBI, KOTA BENGKULU, KOTA BEKASI, KOTA SURAKARTA, KOTA YOGYAKARTA, KABUPATEN TANGERANG, KOTA PALANGKA RAYA, KOTA BANJARMASINQualifications:
- Minimum S1 all major from reputable university
- Active in organization at university
- Have 2 years experience in FMCG’s Sales
- Capable to leading the team at least 5 person
- Has a leadership skill, expert in negotiation, has knowledge about distribution and wholesales, coaching skills, upholds ethics and understands the legal aspects of doing business and competition, understands the operational management of the sales team.
- Willing to be placed in Banten, Bekasi, Yogyakarta/ Solo, Jambi/ Bengkulu, Banjarmasin/ Palangkaraya
Responsible for achieving targets by making maximum utilization of the resources and investment that have been allocated by carrying out the role of developing sales territories (Territory Optimization) which includes coverage, channels and customers as well as innovating in customer development (Customer Creation) in establishing relationships, conducting activation activities and improving services to customers in the areas which are his responsibility.
6. MT – Research And Development
- Minimum of Bachelor (S1) in Pharmacy and Chemical Engineering
- Preferably having 1-2 years experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Developing product’s formula, testing, and managing its legality aspect
7. MT – Production Innovation And Development
- Minimum of Bachelor (S1) in all major
- Fresh graduates and having 1-2 years experience are welcome to apply
- Having a passion in beauty or cosmetics
Developing new products, start from determine ideas, make concepts to launch in achieving customer satisfaction
8. Creative Product Designer Officer
- Bachelor degree, preferably in graphic design.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having strong interest and passion in design.
- Fast learner and eager to learn.
- Able to develop design from new ideas.
- Savy in operating Adobe Illustrator/ photoshop and other design tools.
- Set design requirements based on information from Creative Product Design Manager.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new designed product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and related stakeholders.
9. Junior Product Designer
- Savy in operating Adobe Illustrator/ photoshop and other design tools
- Have a good design sensibility
- Able to do multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Assist creative team in execution and implementation of design adaptations.
- Liaise with team members on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met for reviews.
- Develop concept, graphic and layout of products into the final Finished Artwork (FA).
- Make revisions based on the feedbacks received
10. PLDP – Information And Technology
- Minimum of Bachelor (S1) in Information Technology or Information Systems or max 2 years experience
- For non IT education must have programming background (Python)
- Software Engineer for either one of :
– Frontend Developer : Familliar with HTML,CSS, JS, JS Libraries (e.g. jQuery) or CSS & JS Frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap) Version Control ( Git ). Experience in JS Framework such as React JS / Vue JS & PWA would be an advantage.
– Backend Developer : Familiar with PHP / Python based framework, RBAC, API Development & Management, and RDBMS Databases ( SQL ).
– Mobile Application Developer : Android Native Java or Flutter
- Experience working on real projects related to the skill would be an advantage
Responsible for one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Responsible on analyzing user requirements, write and test code, create documentations, and collaborate with other engineers & business partner.
- Manage Network, Server, Remote and/or On-premise Cloud System.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and vendors for ERP implementation project.
Apply – Posisi 1
Apply – Posisi 2 – 5
Apply – Posisi 6
Apply – Posisi 7 – 9
Apply – Posisi 10