Food Safety & Compliance Coordinator
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
As Food Safety & Compliance Coordinator you need to ensure implementation of food safety management system and compliance in the operations.
A day in the life of…
- Promote quality awareness across the company and contribute to competence development of quality professionals across the organization
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools which are directly related to their area of concern
- Support the Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including root cause analysis after incident and DMAIC
- Deliver training for their specific areas of expertise
What will make you successful
- A bachelor degree holder (S1) with minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA from any major
- Passionate in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Self-driven and pro-active
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Keen to be a part of a company that’s focus in enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future? Apply yourself through this form! Make sure you multiple check everything before submitting.