1. Document & License Assistant
Job Descriptions :
- Monitoring dan maintain filings for legal documents, i.e. scan, copy, dan filling documents; input data to system
- Processing signatories for legal documents
- Maintain filing system, both in virtual data room and filing room
- Monitor and prepare legal documents which requested to be borrowed by other division
- Procure and maintain office supplies, such as printer ink, stamp duty and stationeries
- Make reports of office supply logistics
- Proccess and follow up payment request of legal counsel, notary and other vendor
- Assist Central Legal Head for business trip itinerary and administration (ticket, accomodation, UMPD, and reporting)
- Assist central legal personnels in borrowing service car, requesting taxi voucher, meeting rooms
- Placement: Ketapang, Kalimantan Barat
2. Officer and Shift Coordinator
- Responsible for the distribution of steam (steam) and electricity (Power)
- Responsible for mixing and use of coal and PKM and stock available in warehouse.
- Responsible for the quality of boiler feed water, steam and condensate.
- Report problems that occur to his superiors regarding the production process of KCP, KCEP, Bio Diesel, Fractionation, Refinery,
- Tank Yard (if any) and work with other departments to find the best solution.
- Responsible for the repair (maintenance job) is done and the procurement of spare parts.
- Reporting problems that occur, related to Food / Feed Safety Management System (if any) to Food / Feed Safety Coordinator.
- The implementation of work goals, work plans, budget and cost control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience handling boiler/power plant/WWTP
- Have a knowledge on ISO, HSE and Food Safety Management System.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tarjun.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Placement: Kotabaru, Kalimantan Selatan
3. EHFS Officer
- S1 Teknik Lingkungan / bidang lainnya yang relevan
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 2 tahun di bidang Environment Health Fire and Safety
- Memahami Fire Protection System dengan baik
- Bersedia di tempatkan di Marunda
4. Electrical & Instrument Officer
- Preparing materials needed for installation / modification of electrical installations and electrical machines.
- Implement electrical installation based on the assigned task.
- Checking the implementation of PRP, Deep Cleaning.
- Supervise the actual daily usage of electricity (PLN & Genset / Solar) so that it can be traced to ensure the amount of usage is correct
- Implementing the implementation of quality management system (ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000: 2005, Halal, SMK3, ISCC system, RSPO, SMART D_Safe, OHSAS 18001, HACCP).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with quality management system (ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000: 2005, Halal, SMK3, ISCC system, RSPO, OHSAS 18001, HACCP).
- Placement in Tarjun (Kalimantan Selatan).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Should be interested, please submit your application to:
Apply – Document & License Assistant
Apply – Officer and Shift Coordinator
Apply – EHFS Officer
Apply – Electrical & Instrument Officer