Contract Administrator in EPC Ammonium Nitrate
Job Description :
- Keep the Project in-line with the EPC Contract
- Reviewing & Approving Contract of Vendor & Subcontractor
- Claim & Anti Claim to Owner
- Claim & Anti Claim to Vendor & Subcontractor
- Monitoring Risk Management
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Engineering
- Language : English & Indonesia, Mandarin will be priority.
- Able to write & speak fluent English, Mandarin will be priority.
- Experienced minimum 3 years in Contract Administrator/ Contract Management.
- Work Based in Jakarta and Bontang (Kaltim)
- Contract Employee
Send your updated resume or CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 February 2020.
About EPC Ammonium Nitrate Project
PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. also known as WIKA, together with SEDIN Engineering Co.,Ltd. (China Construction Company), as a main contractor, is now developing Ammonium Nitrate Plant, owned by PT Kaltim Amonium Nitrat (PT KAN), located in Bontang, East Borneo, East Kalimantan. Duration of the Project is 30 months.