- Freshly graduated from Psychology or related majors (Final semester students with no classes to attend are welcome to apply)
- Energetic and fast learner
- Have a great interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English, comfortable to write and speak English as daily conversation
- Available for at least 3 months
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities and assessing
- General administration duties
Come and make history with us!
*Due to the high volume of applicants, we apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & proceed further.