- Conceptualise, develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams and departments
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns
- Perform regular analysis of campaign performance and metrics to report on campaign performance
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized university. Background in communications/marketing is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce marketing and/or campaign management would be a plus
- Excellent command of English
- High attention to detail and strongly meticulous
- Strong project management and execution abilities
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
Come and make history with us!
*Due to the high volume of applicants, we apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & proceed further.