1. SeaMoney – IT Network Engineer
- Analyze requirements and perform network and system solutioning, planning, installation and setup of network and system architecture
- Review new solutions and improve resilience of the current network and system environment
- Plan, deploy and monitor IT solutions to ensure system hardening and network security
- Provide network, server and system operation support, issue isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Proactively maintain Linux infrastructure technology for backend services
- Collaborate with HQ IT operation engineers to plan and execute new projects and conduct technical transfer whenever required
- Maintain detailed technical documentation for team members to review, learn and retrieve relevant information effortlessly
- Continuously work on optimizing existing services and explore new technical solutions to address current and future challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Strong network knowledge and hands-on experience in Palo Alto firewalls, and other network appliances (Cisco CCNA/CCNP is a plus)
- Able to configure and optimize monitoring systems for all network devices and services
- Windows/Linux server administration experience is required
- Rich experience in providing and operating enterprise services such as Active Directory, VPN, Wireless network, NAS, etc.
- Solid experience of configuring and operating VMware and HyperV products
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
2. People, Legal and Finance – Tax Associate
- Prepare WHT
- Supporting & giving advisory to other department related to taxation
- Identify & mitigate tax risks on daily transactions/projects
- Update on the local tax regulation & international tax that related
- Prepare annual tax report & tax queries in collaboration with tax consultant/tax manager
- Prepare data for Tax Audit & any other litigations
- Maintaining the relationship with Tax Office
- Able to use the Accounting System (Oracle) for tax purpose
- Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting/Fiscal Administration
- Have experience in consulting firm minimum 2-3 years and commercial industry (service, manufacture, or e-commerce) minimum 1 year would be preferable
- Excellent knowledge of local tax regulation
- Having certification of Brevet A & B
- Able to do reconciliation between Accounting and VAT/WHT/CIT
- Having good work ethics, good analytical skills & pro-active in a demanding situation
- An excellent team player, and respectful to others
3. People, Legal and Finance – IT Project Manager (for Warehouse)
- Faced with internal business clients and other stakeholders to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Translate business IT requirements to technical requirements. Work out a full-scaled and precise proposal with the technical team, face with stakeholders for a proposal approval.
- Define resource allocation, work scope, and responsibilities of the assignee, project phases/timeline.
- Drive all project personnel to work on projects based on planning, ensure project direction with solid progress, and accomplish in targeted requirements.
- Collect status from project personnel, a regular summarised update on project status, and to-do actions to all stakeholders.
- Define problem encountered if any and decide alternatives/work-around in time to ensure project delivery quality.
- Ensure UAT acceptable from project personnel and report to stakeholders on project outcomes.
- Create and maintain records of project documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or business discipline, or background in technology environment delivering solutions or projects.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Have experience in managing IT Infrastructure projects would be preferable
- Excellent project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage internal and external partners.
- Strong coordination and communication skills to manage project team activities.
- Good sense of problem locating, priority, and time management.
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression for the respective projects.
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure timely, clear, and concise information flow among all stakeholders.
- Passionate and able to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment, comfortable to face urgent requests with a clear mindset of processes.
- Technical skills/background in network/system is an added advantage.
- Experience in project delivery for infrastructure/network solutions is an added advantage.
- Proficient in English
4. People, Legal and Finance – Recruitment Coordinator
- Day to day responsibilities is to be a dedicated Talent Sourcer* (identifying market landscape)
- Talent mapping, headhunting, and poaching passive candidates and build a talent pipeline with an extensive talent mapping exercise
- Managing recruitment data, market conditions, trends and salary levels
*This role needs someone who is willing to do more on talent sourcing or market mapping, instead of doing interviews.Your day to day activities will be heavier on managing market conditions than interacting with candidates.
- You have to be familiar using Linkedin Boolean Search (for poaching passive candidates)
- You have passion in doing talent intelligence (all related to data)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from reputable Universities.
- You have minimum 2-years work experience in recruitment area
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written)
5. Business Development and Partnership – Merchandiser
- Analyse Category Product performance, including but not limited to analyzing product assortment and price competitiveness
- Analyse Category Sellers performance, including but not limited to analyzing Product type (Stock Keeping Unit), Sales, Seller activeness and other service qualities
- Analyse Category Overall Sales Performance both for daily sales as well as campaign sales.
- Research on key Competitors of the category, focusing on parts related to their key business development strategy
- Preferably with 2-3 years related experience in eCommerce, consultancy or business management industry
- Bachelor from reputable university (GPA min 3.0/4.00)
- Ability to run Microsoft Excel is a must
- Able to communicate in English and understand Marketing campaign terms will be a plus
- Good knowledge and good passion in Ecommerce industry
- Able to work in a team
6. Marketing – Business Product Management
- Project-based role focusing on driving major ecommerce product features
- Act as the main bridge between Product and various Marketing teams to maximize features usage
- Research, plan, and execute marketing features for market growth and higher user engagement
- Liaise and coordinate with multiple stakeholders across multiple departments within the company
- Review and analyse key marketing metrics on a daily basis
- Report business progress with quantitative data regularly
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Around 3-4 years of work experience in Product Management or UI/UX related role
- Good understanding of ecommerce industry will be a plus
- High logic and attention to details
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
7. Product Management – CX Researcher (ShopeePay)
- Design and conduct Research in Indonesia
- Do qualitative studies such as field observations, interviews, usability tests and customer feedback analysis for existing and future products
- Conduct quantitative studies such as surveys to evaluate impact of product changes
- Study competitor platforms and market trends to identify opportunities
- Explore and adapt new research practices to improve team’s effectiveness and speed
- Communicate research findings to ensure a holistic view of our users and collaborate closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Design, Operations, Business Development)
- 2+ years’ experience of user research experience in a product environment
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong willingness to learn
- Able to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
daftar disini – IT Network Engineer
daftar disini – People, Legal and Finance (Tax Associate)
daftar disini – People, Legal and Finance (IT Project Manager)
daftar disini – People, Legal and Finance (Recruitment Coordinator)
daftar disini – Business Development and Partnership (Merchandiser)
daftar disini – Marketing (Business Product Management)
daftar disini – Product Management (ShopeePay)