1. QA Operation Manager
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Technical industry/ Food Technology.
- Min. 3 years experience as Quality Assurance Manager leading multiple Plants in beverage industry.
- Strong knowtedge of Quality Assurance System of food & beveragemanufacturing, QMS, MRQ, statistical process control, food & beverage technology, water treatment technology for beverage Processing.
Strong experience of implementing Good Manufacturing Practice of Prerequisite Pragram for food safety, Quality Assurance System, Hazard Analytical Critical Control Point (HACCP), Food Safety Management System, Quality Management System, performing line & product validation, good laboratary practice, sanitary engineering & sanitary design, handling customer complaint, performing internal quality audit, as well as performing risk assessment of non conformance quality process and product for quality status decision.
- Basic knowledge of principles financial management for budgeting and preparation of capital investment propasals , quality cost including laboratory budget management, impact of quality on costs.
- Basic knowledge of Industrial Performance, understand Managing Manufacturing Performance
- Understand SAP System or other similar system especially for Quality management module
2. OEM & Process Validation Specialist
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical}, Engineering (Industrial), Food Technology or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years experience as Quality Assurance process & validation (preferably Supervisor Coordinator specialized in Quality
Control/Assurance or equivalent) in food & beverage industry.
- Min 2 years experience in process quality assurance, performing new cline validation, lead installation qualification, operation qualification and performance qualification.
- Capable to lead project quality improvement at processing area and performing evaluation of process capability.
In good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analytical Critical Control Point, Sanitary Engineering & Design, Food & Beverage Technology, Statistical Process Control
- In good knowledge of risk assessment analysis associated with food safety and product quality and its effect tothe business.
- In good knoviedge of Root Cause analysis, 7 QCtook, how to implement and use the tools to provide proper corrective action and preventive action plan.
Submit your CV to: