Junior IT Engineer
- Maintenance database and data.
- Develop and enhance our web service.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our development standards
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Have experience in web programming and database minimum 1 year
- Understanding of PHP/Phyton, MySQL, Linux, Apache, RESTful API, and JSON/XML
- Understanding of SQL Queries and familiar with other popular databases such as Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- High attention to detail, teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Showing an eagerness and willingness to learn new skills
- Placement: Jakarta
Send your complete CV to:
Subject: Junior IT Engineer_Full Name
At the latest January 10th, 2021.