1. Quality Control Staff
- Order and purchase reagent, reference standard, and glassware
- Conduct external calibration of instrument
- Manage raw material and/or finished good testing to external lab
- Handle non-routine sample testing request and providing certificate of analysis
- Monitor QC budget and control QC document such as SOP, WI, Form, etc.
- Bachelor degree/diploma all major
- Female preferred and willing to work in shift
- Demonstrate flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability
- Having sufficient negotiation and communication skill
- Having basic computer software skill (Ms. Office)
- Having basic knowledge on ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
2. Manufacture Technical Unit (MTU)
- Apothecary profession, experienced at least 2 years in R&D of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Interest working in formulation, technology transfer, and alternate source development.
- Have basic knowledge and skill in c-GMP, halal documentation, formulation, drugs production process, BA/BE study, and analytical method.
- Have ability to supervise many projects according to target timeline and probiemte) VTLS
3. MTU Pharmacist
- Apothecary profession, fresh graduates are welcomed, experienced 1 year in R&D of pharmaceutical manufacturingpreferably (MALE/FEMALE).
- Passionate in formulation & alternate source development.
- Attention to detail, well-organized, multitasking, and initiative.
- Has good communication, leadership, and problem solving skill.
Drop your CV and application letter to:
Subject: Position Name – Full Name
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk, Citeurep Plant
Jl. Lanbau Liobaru Karang Asem Barat, Citeurep, Bogor 16810, Indonesia