- Conduct various research activities and ensure that all activities in line with the laboratory standards and procedures in timely manner.
- Deal with various analytical methods while gathering and analyzing scientific data by utilizing statistical tools.
- Perform the method development and validation to build the laboratory capabilities to extend the scope of the analysis and act as internal resource for scientific information.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline of used analytical methods for routine analysis.
- Operate and maintain on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, etc
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in chemical or chemical engineering
- Have 3 years’ experience as a Scientist or Quality Assurance or other equivalent experiences preferably from tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry would be an advantage
- Having experience in validation management
- Proven technical skills as a professional in the field of Chemistry.
- Strong knowledge on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast Learner and team player
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Willing to be placed in Pasuruan, East Java