1. Internal Auditor
- Objectively review the company’s business processes
- Preparing working papers documenting adequately work performed
- Assessing the reliability and effectiveness use of internal controls and assist in reviewing administrative procedures
- Preparing execution of stock opname (inventory check) from the beginning until verification
- Responsible for administration process in internal audit and make a final report of stock opname result
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and annually audit report for consideration by the management
- Have excellent report writing skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to travel
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PURI KEMBANGAN JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Have experience in Retail, Food & Beverage, Manufacture, Property, Financial Technology, E-commerce or Shopping Plaza would be an advantage.
2. .NET Developer
- You will be building new tech and created solutions that affects the entire enterprise and business bottom line
- Have work experience 1-2 years of software development experience using .NET framework
- 2+ years hands on experience developing APIs consumed by mobile and/or enterprise applications
- Backend API development skills including C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .Net 3.5 and later, .Net core & MVC a plus, PostgreSql, etc.
- Middleware & Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application aolutions (SQL)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using web services, microservices, as well as expertise in SOA Design and technical implementations
- Experience in container based working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure
- Experience working with API gateway, Bearer Authentication security principles, OAuth and/or related backend services
- Proven experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, dependency injection; and willingness to assist in building out test automation
3. System Analyst
- Create and develop digital asset such as website and mobile apps
- Able to manage working timeline on website project or from mobile apps
- Coordinate between team and other related departments
- Control project following predetermined budget, specs, and time.
- Create daily report about performance digital asset
- Analyze and develop features into website and mobile apps.
- Coordinate with technology team to develop product (Website and mobile apps)
- Bachelor degree from Information System Major.
- Understand product development, website, and mobile apps.
- Have a great analytical skill
- Up to date with the newest technology
- Experienced in website development/product development preferred.
Send your completed resume, and cover letter to:
Subject : (Name)_Position