1. IT Helpdesk
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network devices, printers as well as end users’ requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports
- Implement and monitor office IT security and antivirus
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server backups
- Willing to be placed in Sunter, Jakarta Utara
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Hands-on experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, IP addressing and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Competent at documenting standard/applications operating procedures
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues
- High-potential fresh graduates with no prior experience are welcome
2. Finance Accounting
- Willing to be placed in Sunter Warehouse, North Jakarta
- Willing to travel to other cities
- Ensure complete and timely communication and data flow between warehouse, accounting, and finance team on warehousing and inventory related matters.
- Involve in the monthly financial close process by ensuring all warehouse related transaction and costs are properly and completely recorded and reported.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Interacts at all levels and with Warehouse budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all management reporting and statutory reporting.
- Responsible accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent errors/fraud.
- Ensure all the monthly management accounts with all its supporting schedules (mainly all the balance sheets accounts) are prepared in a timely and accurate manners.
- If you are experience in retail, FMCG, and pharmaceuticals industry, you must have minimum 2-3 years experience in handling inventory & retail transaction
- Experience in big 4 acounting firm is an advantage but not required.
- Experience with Warehousing and Inventory processes (inbound, returns, outbound, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to gather and communicate data logically, accurately, and concisely
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word and advanced on MS Excel
- Fluent & effective communication in English is a must.