Product Management – Data Project (ShopeePay)
- Working on Data Validation for budgeting purposes.
- Bridging between Business Intelligence Team and Product Management Team by providing regular reports.
- Liaising with the Strategic Compliance Team for monthly analysis report for Regulatory Bodies.
- Conducting ad-hoc research by using statistical analysis and delivering insights as requested by the stakeholders (Market Sizing, Domestic Remittance, etc.).
- 2 – 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent skills in Ms. Excel & Statistical Analysis.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have a strong willingness to learn.
- Can-do attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility.
Engineering and Technology – Game Designer
- Improve existing game mechanics and propose new ones (powerups, game objects, etc.)
- Create interesting levels with strong hooks
- Arrange levels in a sequence to optimize game progression, to achieve key metrics (retention, engagement, etc.)
- Test level internally as well as externally (e.g. A/B testing)
- Analyze data to make decisions
- Work with developers and product team to create level design tools to improve efficiency (e.g. data collection, testing tools, etc.)
- Passionate about casual/puzzle games, especially match-3 game type
- Hold a minimum of diploma
- Possess qualification in game or level design related fields, or has working experience in such fields (you will be asked to share your portfolio/relevant work experience during selection process)
- Possess knowledge on principles of casual game/level design, game testing and balancing methodology
- Proficient in English
- Ability to analyze/work with data
Product Management – Data Project (ShopeePay) DAFTAR DISINI
Engineering and Technology – Game Designer DAFTAR DISINI