1. Tv Producer
- Create concept and budget for in-house program for both SCTV & Indosiar
- Find talents to support in-house program
- Manage production team to strengthen internal team
- Bachelor’s degree from any major
- Have minimum 8 years of solid experience as production team
- Willing to be placed at Gd Indosiar Daan Mogot
2. Motion Graphic Designer
- Creating & composing animation for Promo On Air Dept.
- Communicate & collaborate with other divisions and entities, or external parties to fulfill graphic design request
- Keep up with high demand and tight deadlines, along with long working hours
- Obtain S1 from Animation/Graphic Design studies
- Proficient in using after effect, premiere, illustrator
- Have experience as graphic designer in TV industry is highly preferable
- Have great sense of arts and visual design
- Willing to be in-charge for both operational/regular and adhocs design projects
- Able to perform multitasking and have good communication skill
3. Video Editor
- Essemble and edit raw videos into suitable and good looking products that are ready to broadcast
- Have great sense of creativity in editing videos for specific TV program
- D3/S1 graduates from Broadcasting major
- Have minimum 1 year of solid experience as video editor
- Creative, innovative, and a great team player
- Advance in using video editing tools, such as; Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc.)
- Able to work in long hours and tight deadlines
- Able to join immediately is preferable
4. Senior Manager Talent Development
- Min. 6-10 years of working experience
- Having background in Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, and Organization Development are must-haves.
- Good HR generalist skills
- Collaborative leadership
- Good data analysis skill
- Program management
- Instructional development
- Good Public speaking & Communication skills
- Good writing skills is a plus
- Good assessment skill
- Dynamic, sensible, agile, confident
5. Content Support
- Managing data.
- Maintaining corespondence with clients.
- Dealing with clients, ensuring all the needs are met before, during, and after the delivery time and sales.
- S1 from any major.
- English fluency is a must.
- Strong in administration work, and very good in Ms. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Great team player but able to work individually.
6. Marketing Sponsorship
- Measuring P&L Sponsorship Program.
- Ensuring coordination regarding to benefit & cost sponsor with the related team.
- Creating sponsorship benefit matrix.
- Creating sponsorship package.
- Making daily & weekly report (for Pipline sponsors).
- S1 any major from reputable university, IPK min. 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field (preferably from TV industry).
- Dynamic, energetic, and willing to work with long/flexible hour.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Great team player but able to work individually
- Create creative concept and script for all in house program in both SCTV & Indosiar
- Find talents to support our program liaise with artist management/PH
- Support end-to-end TV production assignments (regular and special program)
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Freshgraduates are very welcome to apply
- Creative, dynamic, and able to think out of the box
- Great team player
- Able to perform multitasking and work underpressure
- Willing to travel accross Indonesia
- To be placed at: Gd Indosiar Daan Mogot, Jakarta Barat
8. Accounting Officer
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
9. Report And Analyst
- Manage & Analyst data
- Provide quantitative report to management
- Comprehension of Digital Industry
- Holds Bachelor’s Degree from Math/Statistics/Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- High attention to details and self-starter
- Have great communication and presentation skills
- Persistence and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime
10. Payroll Specialist
- Responsible for the payroll process.
- Handle report and payment BPJS Ketenagakerjaan dan BPJS Kesehatan.
- Ensure all payment transactions are processed efficiently.
- Analyze annual budget, cash flow, and budget monitoring records.
- S1 from Accounting/Finance Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required skills: Payroll Calculation, Tax, BPJS, PPh 21, Budget.
- Proficient using Ms.Excel (intermediate/advanced level) & experience in using payroll software.
- Have an experience in the field of finance, accounting, tax, and budgeting.
- High interest in data analytics and system developments.
- Preferably have Brevet A & B certification.
- High analytical thinking.
- High integrity, trustworthy.
- Willing to be agile and work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, and high accuracy.
|2||Motion Graphic Designer||DAFTAR|
|4||Senior Manager Talent Development||DAFTAR|
|9||Report And Analyst||DAFTAR|